Need new radiator, Can I install one with an oil cooler??

My radiator is cracked at the plastic housing on the drivers side. I currently have it repaired with some JB weld. It is holding pretty good but I know it will only last so long. My current radiator has the
tranny cooler lines on the passenger side. But I have seen in my search for a new radiator that some come with an oil cooler on the drivers side as well. Can I just reroute the remote filter lines? So instead of just going to filter and then back to the engine, it goes from the filter through the cooler, to the engine? Any thoughts? Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@smcm.edu wrote:

Sure, Just buy the oil lines to fit the application. You will need the oil filter to cooler lines and a different filter mount.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York