Need new XL emblem

Someone peeled off my XL emblem on the side of my 2001 Tahoe.
Any help on where or how to get a new one would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Shawn
snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com
have you tried any of the thousands of GM dealers?
-Bret

I saw one parked in a dark spot on 42nd street. peel it off.

Check ebay and search for decals. .

There is no such thing as an XL emblem (from the factory) on an 01 Tahoe ... only LS, LT and LT Autoride

No wonder its missing!!!!ahaa