Need opinions on gasket makers

Once upon a time I used McCord on everything and have never had a failure. Now, they are nearly impossible to find. NAPA carries Victor and I'm not real thrilled about those. I put Victors on a high compression Pontiac
motor with about 150 miles on it and those victor gaskets nearly cost me an engine. Replaced with McCord and it still has no troubles 10 years later.
AutoZone, which I really don't care much for, carries Fel-Pro. I've used Fel-Pro in the past and not had troubles. I just don't care much for AutoZone, although I will buy from there if need be.
What are your opinions on gasket manufacturers (head gaskets, in particular - for my Suburban)? Dealer had the truck nearly a week, logged about 30 hours labor, replaced inst. cluster, temp. sender, wires, etc. and found no difference. They say the only thing that it could be at this point is the intake gasket or head gasket.
Thanks, Snowman
I have run nothing but fel-pro. I tried a couple other brands and I had nothing but oil leaks. Went back to fel-pro and they all stopped. "Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

an
and
point
Fel-Pro is the only gaskey for me too. "Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

an
and
point
screw autozone, but fel pro is the way to go
"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

an
and
point
Snow,
Fel-Pro. If they're good enough for NASCAR, they're good enough for me.........................
I've used em' on yonks of SBC's without a problem. Yer' diesel giving you problems?
Doc

No, my wife's Burb is giving me fits. I'll post a new topic today with the run-down.
Ryan

failure.
not
later.