need owners manual

I am in dire need of a 2002 Chevy Silverado K1500 series owners manual. The truck a friend bought was missing his and he'd love to have one. Anyone got an extra or might know where to get one????

Two places, maybe on ebay, but defiantly at www.helminc.com. They supply GM with the factory owners manuals. Yours would be $25.00 at their site.
nospam
"Mesinpah" <The Pretender> wrote in message

try the dealer
I have got mine through the Chevy dealer. They had to order mine, since mine is a 97' Chevy blazer. I have got mine like 3 weeks ago and it was around $30.00 w/fright, since I wanted it be shipped to my house. Anyway, I saw several ones on ebay for only 10.00. The manual comes handy.