Need Part number, can anyone help

I need the part number for the black tailgate protector on my 99 GMC Sierra 1500. Is there a GMC/Chevy factory part wholesalers on the net i could get it
from?
Thank you

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com /
Brian

Or www.partszoneonline.com
The first one has better prices but gouges you on the shipping, the other has decent shipping prices but costs a little more for the part.

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com Only if your not in a rush. It took them 3 1/2 weeks to get a ignition lock cylinder to me. The common failure prone Passlock one for a Malibu that every dealer stocks. Glad it was just starting to act up and not in total failure mode.
--
John

I've never had a problem getting anything from them.
Brian
LMC truck probably has the part you need, or you can try www.chevyduty.com

I noticed that you had better check the prices and availabilty of GM parts against what LMC sells. You can still buy many of the OEM GM parts for less that what LMC sells. AT least on my 1992 K1500 thats been almost 100% true. I"ve bought a number of parts cheaper through the local GM dealer than what LMC sells them at.
Best to check around
--
Elbert Clarke
elbert.clarke@**adelphia.net
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

I have a 2000 Silverado black 'ducktail' tailgate protector
hanging in my garage in GBay, WI. What I'm getting at is
any Chev/GMC truck that has a 'aftermarket' hard tonneau cover
(like ARE) installed should have 'this' spare/stock protector at
home IF it was removed without cracking.....
A GM number chalked on my protector is 466264 which should
have been 8 digits. Talk to some local Chev owners with the
non duck tail tailgate protector & ask IF their duck tail
is for sale.