Need Part number, can anyone help

I need the part number for the black tailgate protector on my 99 GMC Sierra

1500. Is there a GMC/Chevy factory part wholesalers on the net i could get it from?

Thank you

Reply to
randy1128

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Or

The first one has better prices but gouges you on the shipping, the other has decent shipping prices but costs a little more for the part.

Reply to
Mike Levy

I noticed that you had better check the prices and availabilty of GM parts against what LMC sells. You can still buy many of the OEM GM parts for less that what LMC sells. AT least on my 1992 K1500 thats been almost 100% true. I"ve bought a number of parts cheaper through the local GM dealer than what LMC sells them at.

Best to check around

Reply to
Elbert

LMC truck probably has the part you need, or you can try

Zombie Wolf

Only if your not in a rush. It took them 3 1/2 weeks to get a ignition lock cylinder to me.The common failure prone Passlock one for a Malibu that every dealer stocks.Glad it was just starting to act up and not in total failure mode.

Reply to
Repairman

I have a 2000 Silverado black 'ducktail' tailgate protector

hanging in my garage in GBay, WI. What I'm getting at is

any Chev/GMC truck that has a 'aftermarket' hard tonneau cover

(like ARE) installed should have 'this' spare/stock protector at

home IF it was removed without cracking.....

A GM number chalked on my protector is 466264 which should

have been 8 digits. Talk to some local Chev owners with the

non duck tail tailgate protector & ask IF their duck tail

is for sale.

Reply to
Dennis Mayer

I've never had a problem getting anything from them.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo