NEEDED

I need a great working PAIR of manual locking hubs to fir my '76 3/4T. The hubs I need are NOT the same looking as 1/2T hubs. They have 6 external bolts to retain them. Please post here or email me directly what you have,
how much you want for them, and what shipping would be to 51241.
Thanx!
I found (3) new sets on eBay. $118.00/pair. Type in "Warn 9072". Hope this helps!