NEEDED

I need a great working PAIR of manual locking hubs to fir my '76 3/4T. The hubs I need are NOT the same looking as 1/2T hubs. They have 6 external bolts to retain them. Please post here or email me directly what you have, how much you want for them, and what shipping would be to 51241.

Thanx!

Reply to
Shades

I found (3) new sets on eBay. $118.00/pair. Type in "Warn 9072". Hope this helps!

Reply to
Highrider71