NEOTEK Rotors

I just picked up some NEOTEK rotors from autozone today. They were one of the better brands they told me, at $38.00 a piece. I also got carbon metallic brake pads to with them. I hear many people talk about how their
front rotors are always warping. Anyone have any experience with these?
Thanks
Ed Murray

It is recommended to avoid excessive high speed braking until the brake pad and disc are burnished in at a mileage of 150 to 200 miles. Brake moderately and briefly during this period. Avoid prolonged pad to disc contact. Excessive or harsh braking will cause heat spots with a consequent reduction in braking efficiency.

Use a torque wrench on yer' lugs and they should never warp so long as the rears are kept in adjustment.
Doc