NEOTEK Rotors

I just picked up some NEOTEK rotors from autozone today. They were one of the better brands they told me, at $38.00 a piece. I also got carbon metallic brake pads to with them. I hear many people talk about how their front rotors are always warping. Anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks

Reply to
Crooked-Ridez

It is recommended to avoid excessive high speed braking until the brake pad and disc are burnished in at a mileage of 150 to 200 miles. Brake moderately and briefly during this period. Avoid prolonged pad to disc contact. Excessive or harsh braking will cause heat spots with a consequent reduction in braking efficiency.

Reply to
Ron

Use a torque wrench on yer' lugs and they should never warp so long as the rears are kept in adjustment.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"