Nerf/Step Bars for 2002 Silverado Z71 extended cab fleet side

Looking to buy Chrome or Stainless Steel Nerf/Step Bars for 2002 Silverado Z71 extended cab fleet side. Was wondering what you recomend for durability and cost. Is this a good item to order off of the net, and if so where would you recomend.

Thanks in Advance

Lee

Reply to
GCSCinc

got mine for my 2000 z71 extended cab from summit, i love them. took no time to install either.

Reply to
Charles H.

We put some Genuine Steel nerf bars on our Z71. They bolt straight to the frame so it took some alignment and drilling. Once I was done installing them I really liked them. These are more like bumpers for the sides and will punish anyone hitting your doors.

Reply to
Van

Paybacks without even trying!! Gotta love it. Rosscoe

Reply to
Rosscoe

Nomis stainless steel nerf bars from BMECovers.com Stainless is your best bet against corrosion.

$199.00 per set, shipping included.

Bolts right on, no drilling.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to