neutral safety switch?

Hi guys I have a 88 astro van that wont start without me wiggleing the shift lever . Anyone know where the switch is ? thanks Randy

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Randy Marshall) wrote:

Base of the steering column.
-- -------------------------------------------------------------- When Religion ruled the world , they called it the dark ages...
Don Farr Roswell NM 88203 D-farr AT cableone DOT net
wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Hi guys I have a 88 astro van&nbsp; that wont start without me wiggleing the<BR>&gt; shift lever . Anyone know where the switch is ? thanks Randy<BR><BR>Base of the steering column.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=