Neutral safety switch?

I just swapped a 97 vortec 5.7 and 4L60E out of a wrecked chevy 4x4 P/U into a 84 Jeep Scrambler. I am having some problems finding any kind of electrical schematics for the neutral safety switch. Anyone have any ideas? There is a plug with seven wires and another plug with

  1. I need schematics to connect it to the jeeps wiring. Thanks for any help

Ray

Reply to
bomberopm