New Alloy on Older Truck

Just want to verify something. I have a 1998 K2500, 8-lug with steel wheels. I'd like to put some alloy wheels on it, and do like the looks of the wheels that are on the new-production K2500's. Will these
wheels fit the older style truck?

Sure will, any model with 8 lugs... Its a standard across the board.. Just like Ford 8-lugs, anything in the Ford family with 8 they will fit it..