new body style pick-up scratched windshield

The new body style pickups have a unique windshield wiper blade that collect a huge amount snow and ice very quickly. In a snow storm you can't keep the blades free of ice and snow. First of all viability is severely unpaired making it dangerous to drive. Secondly the windshield gets scratches so bad that it is hard to see when the sun is bright. The new hood design doesn't help ether. I can't find winter blades any place. At first gm said that they would replace the windshield when they rectified the problem. That was in December, now (Yesterday) they said that there is "NO FIX" and that I probably didn't keep my blades clean causing the problem. Does anybody else notice this problem or know of someone that does. I would like to here from you. Lemon law or class action. Thanks munsod

Reply to
munsod