New Chevy vs new Dodge 2500 Diesel

I realize this is a Chevy group, but would like to get opinions of the 2004 Chevy and Dodge.

I'm looking at 4X4, six speed Diesels.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I drive all three in a fleet opporation and so far ford seems to be the crappy one. But with the new torqueshift and the 6.0 finally fixed it is quite a powerplant, the dodge is the runner up for the engine and the new

48RE is prooving to be bulletproof, and the chevy well, not may problems yet I love the Allison tranny but i don't know about the Isuzu engine yet. But so far so good. I would happily own any of the three so far.
Reply to
Brian