New Forum

We have just launched a new touring / around the world touring bike forum and review database.

Round The World Bicycle Touring -

Made for bike touring enthusiasts by bike touring enthusiasts. Hopefully you'll like it.

Please join in, it's free and quick.

It's very small at the moment, but I'm sure between us we can make it a great place to be, and a great source of information.

Thanks for giving it a visit.

Reply to
Around the world in 800 days

Wrong newsgroup, genius.

Reply to
Desertphile

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

just imagining it was poetic and lyrical

Reply to
Ala

"Around the world in 800 days" wrote in message news:Nkm%m.24840$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe30.ams...

thanks