NEW Fuel Price Survey

Page 2 of 2
Santa Rosa de Copn, Honduras: $4.20/gal unleaded gasoline $2.92/gal Diesel

--
Warren Post
Santa Rosa de Copn, Honduras

Guess I got a deal at $2.99 reg. this morning in Sussex County.
--
John
yes there was one station at 2.99 with lines out of there lot. today they were at 3.24 no line to day.

http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/index.php
Try http://www.gasbuddy.com also the aa a fuel guage has gone to daily updates http://www.fuelguagereport.com
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

North central Iowa,
from last Tuesday to Friday went from 2.54 To 3.09 for 89 octane (with ethinal) and 87 octane 2.64 to 3.19. I haven't left house for three days can't afford to. May have went up more I don't know. Will find out tomorrow when I go back to work