new rebuild

well i just had my 89 4.3 bored 0.040 over......started right up...looks sharp by the way all black engine nestled in a white engine compartment.....(man did i
scrub that shit) anyway i have a teeny problm....nothing major cause i know a 4.3 has its cylinders at a 45 degree angle and is a known"shaker" but here i am wondering if its just a breakin normality....hmm its not real severe as a matter of fact u have to actually really listen to hear it giving it gas gently starts around 2100 rpm......that and i think there may be a component here responsible for a high idle when starting and dieseling when shutting it off......mayb its just my fuel air mix...i dnno possibble sensor issue???????
Check for vacuum leaks that'll cause the high idle and it can also get the combustion chamber hot enough to diesel along with the idle being high will cause it. Seen that before.