New Shoes

I found some tires on sale. Problem is, i've probably got another year worth of tread on mine? how long will tires stay good "sittin' up"?

i'm just ready to get these sorry a** french BFGs off my truck.

late.

Reply to
Texas Legend

anyone know of a good, aggressive, off-road, AT tire 285/60/18?

i'm just ready to get these sorry a** french BFGs off my truck.

late.

Reply to
Texas Legend

Here are a couple of ideas:

Kinda slim pickin's in an 18" wheel. You'll need to go down to a 15" or 16" to get really nasty, knobby, mud/snow/rocks tires. 285/60-18 is about the same size as a 32x11 1/2-15. Lots of tires available in that size.

Jay

Reply to
Jay