New style Tahoe.

Saw the new Tahoes today. I think they look pretty sharp. All new interior design. It was pouring today, will test drive one next weekend if the weather is better.
Mark
The looks are better then they have been for a while. I like the power back seats that flip and fold, but thats gotta be an expensive option and more to break.

They are a big improvement, truly excellent ... but I wish they would have figured out a way to fold the 3rd row into the floor. I've had 3 fullsize previous generations (81 K5 Blazer, 91 K5 Blazer, 01 Tahoe LT 4x4) and still love GM engineering; but, that one little detail of the 3rd row not folding into the floor may make me move to a Navigator whenever the 01 Hoe needs replacing.