New Truck

Happy new truck to me...happy new truck to me
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax

Congratulations! I'm green with envy...Post some pics or e-mail it to snipped-for-privacy@eastlink.ca ...
Franko 98 Tahoe 2Dr 4WD 6.5TD 160,000 86 Suburban 2WD 6.2NA 165,000 81 MB 300D NA 145,000

Tows my 30' fifth wheel like there's nothing back there, and I was over Wolf Creek Pass in Colorado this summer. Mine's a 04.5 Silverado. Great truck!