New Wheels

I want to change the stock wheels on my 91 Sierra K 1500 which has the HD chassis option. The original tires were LT26575R16 Goodyear TDs.
I put new COOPER P rated tires on, the truck handles much better at
highway speeds. What I want to do is keep the tires change the wheels.
Any suggestions.
radnip