Newbie,slip yoke question.

I've got an 80' blazer with a damaged slip yoke on the rear driveshaft.The yoke measures approx. 8.5" with 31 teeth,with one missing(truncated?).I don't normally work on these.Anyone have a clue
where I can get one?
Thanks Tim
Junk yard.
oops, i mean previously owned car replacement parts yard. hehehe john

C'mon guys, lets be nice.. We all know they are Salvage Yards.. sheesh get it right

It's probably too big to fit in your pocket
(self-serve junk yard rules.....if it fits in yur pocket, it's free!)