NHTSA

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/recallsearch.cfm
My mother has a 1999 Malibu and I am looking for recalls, however when you select 1999 there is no choice for Malibu. There is for 1998
(almost like 1998 was the last year they made the Malibu)
And just because I know people will ask: no problems noticed. Just looking for any recalls that are there (the "new recall" thread prompted me too)
-The Lonely Grease Monkey 1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor
"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson