Nina needs this Holiday

Dear Friends,
Since 2001 Nina Markx has had no vacation taking care of me after I broke my spine.
Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday. She is a ** warm
water diver and we all want to see her perform in cold water with her 3 mm tropic neoprene suit. That's the trip she wins when she gets the most votes on her name.
Go to the Dutch site and click "Ga naar het stemoverzicht". Then flip the page until you see - Nina Markx -. Vote for her, leave your name and email address and perhaps it might make the difference.
Your vote counts, I want her to win and enjoy this challenge
Thank for your help,
Greetings, Rob