Nissan 300 ZX

Email me for pictures
1993 Pearl White Tan Leather interior 5 Speed 124,XXX Two seater
New Tires (Kumho Ecsta Supra) Newish Battery (Sears Diehard) Koni Adjustable Shocks
Flow Master Exhaust Mufflers Tinted Windows AM/FM Cassette Bose Stereo Electric Windows Power Driver Seat Power Door Locks (keyless entry key chain) Power Side Mirrors Alarm K & N drop in Air Filters New Alternator Dot 4 synthetic brake fluid A/C works great
Oil changed every 3000 since new with Mobil One Tagged and Inspected (Great readings on Inspection)
High Speed Emission Results Standard Current Reading CO (%) 0.65 0.00 CO2 (%) 15.2 O2 (%) 0.00 Nox(ppm) 821 8
Low Speed Emission Results Standard Current Reading CO (%) 0.67 0.00 CO2 (%) 15.1 O2 (%) 0.00 Nox(ppm) 907 106
I am selling this car for a friend due to his new job and he will not have time to show it.
$6900 or best offer
Email me at 4theclarks (at) attbi.com Located in Richardson, TX
(Responed inline..)
Nissan 300 ZX Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sat, Oct 11, 2003, 9:06pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Clark) Email me for pictures
(What kind of pictures ya got) 1993 Pearl White Tan Leather interior 5 Speed 124,XXX
(Hmmm ya got alot of miles)
Two seater New Tires (Kumho Ecsta Supra) Newish Battery (Sears Diehard) Koni Adjustable Shocks Flow Master Exhaust Mufflers Tinted Windows AM/FM Cassette Bose Stereo Electric Windows Power Driver Seat Power Door Locks (keyless entry key chain) Power Side Mirrors Alarm K & N drop in Air Filters New Alternator Dot 4 synthetic brake fluid A/C works great Oil changed every 3000 since new with Mobil One Tagged and Inspected (Great readings on Inspection)
(This is all good information Clark. )
High Speed Emission Results Standard Current Reading CO (%) 0.65 0.00 CO2 (%) 15.2 O2 (%) 0.00 Nox(ppm) 821 8 Low Speed Emission Results Standard Current Reading CO (%) 0.67 0.00 CO2 (%) 15.1 O2 (%) 0.00 Nox(ppm) 907 106
(This information is really impressive) I am selling this car for a friend due to his new job and he will not have time to show it.
(Congrats to your friends new job.) $6900 or best offer Email me at 4theclarks (at) attbi.com Located in Richardson, TX
If it was a 4x4 I might consider it but I really don't think it will tow my boat.
[...]
Hey how far from abilene. I have a friend down there that likes those cars.
[...]
Just north of Dallas, TX
Clark
(Clark)