Nissan Titan

Anybody try one of these out or own one yet?
I took one out yesterday and am seriously considering dumping my piston slap happy GMC piece of crap for it.

The reviews have been excellent. I test drove a 4-door version and I loved it. However, they are HIDEOUS to look at in my opinion. That's why I don't think I could ever own one.
Tony
--
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,
Phoenix Gold EQ-232 30-Band EQ, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In Front and

I think that is not right. Nissan is better car than Toyota cause I tink toyota is the moast junk in the world.. Nissan is from japan so it will never be great but nissan is better than toy -ota..
Kristjan Krossdal Ford 250, 1989 - 49" Irok

I bet both trucks could spell betterer than you.
GMC Gremlin

Don't know anything about the Nissan, but I love my 04 Tundra Double Cab. GM has plenty to worry about.
ex GM owner
Chuck in Phoenix

ditto to what tony said, the guy next door just got one, 4 door. i asked him where is his hauling room, he replied, well you have a gmc..... i laughed at him, told him he should of gotten something he could haul in. i did look at them tho before buying my gmc, i hated all the plastic on the inside. JMO tho
Per Are we there yet?:

My neighbor has one. I was surprised at how little room it had inside for something so huge.
--
PeteCresswell

I felt the same about my bosses' 2002 expedition - my g/f's 1996 Pontiac sunfire 2 door has more.
GMC Gremlin

One "tried" me out yesterday. My shitbox SVT Contour showed him the way:)
Al
oh SHIT, that was you?!
Next time let me disconnect my 9000# trailer first or at least let me put it in 4WD to minimize wheel spin.
Can I get a tonneau cover for the contour so no one will see whats underneath?
;-)

I thought this site was 4x4 chevy trucks not jap crap inc. Guess i as mistaken.
Larry929 wrote:
"I thought this site was 4x4 chevy trucks not jap crap inc. Guess i as mistaken."
The original poster was comparing a Japanese truck, which is probably manufactured in the U.S. anyway, with his GMC.
Tony

Tony F wrote:

You mean assembled
You mean assembled