Nissan Titan

Anybody try one of these out or own one yet?

I took one out yesterday and am seriously considering dumping my piston slap happy GMC piece of crap for it.

Reply to
Are we there yet?

The reviews have been excellent. I test drove a 4-door version and I loved it. However, they are HIDEOUS to look at in my opinion. That's why I don't think I could ever own one.

Tony

Reply to
Tony F

Reply to
jdoe

I think that is not right. Nissan is better car than Toyota cause I tink toyota is the moast junk in the world.. Nissan is from japan so it will never be great but nissan is better than toy -ota..

Kristjan Krossdal Ford 250, 1989 - 49" Irok

Reply to
Kristján Krossdal

Don't know anything about the Nissan, but I love my 04 Tundra Double Cab. GM has plenty to worry about.

ex GM owner

Chuck in Phoenix

Reply to
Chuck

ditto to what tony said, the guy next door just got one, 4 door. i asked him where is his hauling room, he replied, well you have a gmc..... i laughed at him, told him he should of gotten something he could haul in. i did look at them tho before buying my gmc, i hated all the plastic on the inside. JMO tho

Reply to
Charles H.

Per Are we there yet?:

My neighbor has one. I was surprised at how little room it had inside for something so huge.

Reply to
(Pete Cresswell)

I bet both trucks could spell betterer than you.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

I felt the same about my bosses' 2002 expedition - my g/f's 1996 Pontiac sunfire 2 door has more.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

One "tried" me out yesterday. My shitbox SVT Contour showed him the way:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

oh SHIT, that was you?!

Next time let me disconnect my 9000# trailer first or at least let me put it in 4WD to minimize wheel spin.

Can I get a tonneau cover for the contour so no one will see whats underneath?

;-)

Reply to
Are we there yet?

You mean assembled

Reply to
Eugene

I thought this site was 4x4 chevy trucks not jap crap inc. Guess i as mistaken.

Reply to
LARRY929

"I thought this site was 4x4 chevy trucks not jap crap inc. Guess i as mistaken."

The original poster was comparing a Japanese truck, which is probably manufactured in the U.S. anyway, with his GMC.

Tony

Reply to
Tony F

You mean assembled