Nitto Terra Grappler

Any opinions on this tire? ---wet/dry pavement traction? ---off-road mud/sand/rock traction? ---tred life? ---lateral stbility?
looking for a good replacement to my sorry ass french BFGs. well actually, i
love the tire but i'm not supporting french-owned companies.
thanks.
Where are you and what size are your BFG's?
GMC Gremlin

college station, tx. 285/75/16

Do you know in American? InchXinchXinch?
GMC Gremlin

not sure. using standard calculation height = ((width * aspect ratio * 2)/2550) + rim diameter or ((285*75*2)/2550) + 16 they come out to about 32" tall.
why do you ask? .

32.76 Inches to be exact.
Adair
Cuz I'd like a cheap pair of tires.
GMC Gremlin

i wouldn't call $160 a piece cheap. a pair? looking to outfit your honda dirtbike? haha

No, but I figure your nice used tires (four) with about 80% tread left would be worth $160 including shipping?
GMC Gremlin

brother....you don't want mine. however, if there is a street racer among us looking for slicks i'm your man!
TxLgnd