No interior lights work after battery arcs to hood

2000 Chev Silv 4x4 Z71 LT
I hit a bump the other day and my battery bounced up and arced to my hood and sent out some flames.
Everything works now except for all my interior lights, my underhood
light, and my cargo lamp. I've replaced the bulbs, so that's not it.
Also, my indicator always says "Cargo Lamp On" no matter what (but it's never on).
Any ideas how to fix this? I've heard it might be the BCM, but I didn't really want to test that by just buying a new one.
Any suggestions?

Well, first thing I would do is strap that battery down properly before you do more harm.
Have you check the fuses for your interior lights and accessories? A bad BCM does sound locigal, I can't tell you anyways to test it though, sorry there.

I've strapped the battery down. I couldn't absolutely determine which fuse controls the lights in question. Anyone know?

I'll look tomorrow to give you exact fuse names, but the interior light/acc fuses are under the dash, left side by the kick panel.