no power 97 blazer

window wipers,overhead lites,radio,rear window wiper,no power but all fuses good.

Check for current to the fuses for these accesories at the fuse box if none look at the master fuses, under the hood I believe, also the ignition switch accessory circuit.

-
thanks, but I found the problem the overhead temp and direction display had a short in it and took every thing out. I removed it and I HAVE POWER. thanks