no spark

hi, i have a 1991 chevy k 1500, with a 5.7 litre engine, and an automatic trans. the problem i have is that i have no spark, there is power at the coil, but none after the distributor, i have changed the
coil, distributor, computer, and the wire running from the coil to the distributor, with no change. I have a tach and it is not responding at all when i turn the truck over, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas. thanks a lot
replace the magnetic trigger and/or module assy.
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Who makes a good replacement?
The last one I picked up, died a short time later, I think it was a borg Warner. Any Brand recomendations?
Cheers

Delco.
You're wasting your time with anything else.
MSD makes a HP replacement module that will beef up the spark in the process, Here is a link to the page describing the unit and it's benefits.... http://www.msdignition.com/ignition_13_8364_8225.htm
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Warner. Any Brand recomendations?
Did you bed it in silicone compound. If not, it won't last long. H
Very good point Hairy....
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10