No Springs ???

1985 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2-door 5-speed
whats in the front for springs
??? I'm lost Theres no spirngs!!
how do i lift it 2" ? i put 2" lift shackles in back
and got 2" Coil spring lifts but theres no coil springs
it's got torsion bars in the front. lifts for IFS trucks are very involved and very expensive. you *could* crank on the torsion bar adjusters and deal with a crappy ride and increased tire wear if you want.
-Bret

Yeah, if you want to lift the front of an IFS it costs about the same, or less, to do a SAS (straight axle swap), installing a solid front on springs instead of the IFS.
rhys

As stated, you have torsion bars.

Sorry, the coil spring spacers would only be an option on the 2wd version.
If I were you, I'd go for a 2" or 3" body lift. Much cheaper than a suspension lift and won't affect the ride quality like adjusting your torsion bars would.
Matt 99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4