no start

I have a 1980 blazer 4x4,last week i drove to the store,got out bought some food,got back in the truck and click, nothing.I tried to kick over the starter with a remote starter switch,nothing happened,replaced the
starter,still nothing happened.I got it towed back home,i chcked the nuetral safty switch, the ignition switch and the fuses and wiring under the dash,all looked good.When i was checking the wiring going to the starter,i found the fusable links were soft and the connectors on the battery terminalof the solenoid were fraded,so i replaced those and now i have nothing,no power to the dash,no lights,no radio,no start nothing,can anyone help me out?
BUDZDUDE wrote:

put a TEST light on The Battery Cable connection at the Starter.. Also Test at the Battery Terminals RIGHT at the BATTERY.
hook one end ofthe test light to the + of the battery and the touch the other lead to the ENGINE... If u get No light than the GROUND is BAD..
Do Vise versa.. Hook one lead to the - battery and touch the other lead at the HOT terminal of the Starter... No light means a Bad + cable
Did the Small wire at the + battery terminal Fray off ??? is it STILL there ?