not a chev but 4wd none the less HELP !

Working on an exploder 1997 and the fron is noisy. I know the fluid is laeking and low.. If I repalce the pinion seal and refill it with 90w does anyone think it will get quieter ?.. It isn't that bad but noticable while driving.. OH the front tires are fudged to hell.. I thought maybe this was the problem.. To kee p the story short.. EVERYTHING in the front has been replaced.. and both outter wheel bearings...Once together, I took it for a drive and thats when I noticed the noise coming from the front, like a wheel bearing but deeper... Any help would be greatly appreciated.. the FORD forums suck Just like this POS exploder

Reply to
Chevrolet

Well, if you overheated and cooked a bearing, no the noise will not go away, it will as time (though no way to know how much) goes on get worse, until it finally goes out on you.

Reply to
azwiley1