not getting gas

fuel pump works, new filter,it's an 87 chevy silerado 3/4 ton "mud truck" engine is a 350 TBI, need some suggestions

Is there fuel spraying fom the injectors as you crank, can you hear the fuel pump running, check all the efi/injector fuses.

-
check that mud didn't block the vent (thru the carbon canister)
mudbogger wrote:

If you can find out from some if G.M cars and trucks still had a fuel filter at the end of the fuel pick up tube inside the gas tank. It not a replacable filter but a nylon sock to go over the pick up tube. This used to clog on a few my cars in 60 & 70. It would stop the flow, the after it sat awhile the sock would uncollapse and be okay tell clogged again. I going to remove that sock on 84 G. M .C
http://community-2.webtv.net/seattlebobby/unclerobertsnieces /