not getting gas

fuel pump works, new filter,it's an 87 chevy silerado 3/4 ton "mud truck" engine is a 350 TBI, need some suggestions

Reply to
mudbogger

Shep

Reply to
Robert Ball

If you can find out from some if G.M cars and trucks still had a fuel filter at the end of the fuel pick up tube inside the gas tank. It not a replacable filter but a nylon sock to go over the pick up tube. This used to clog on a few my cars in 60 &

  1. It would stop the flow, the after it sat awhile the sock would uncollapse and be okay tell clogged again. I going to remove that sock on 84 G. M .C

Bob Erickson