NP203 or what ?

I obtained a Transfer case which i think is a 203 but it has 2 separate shafts (1 beside the other) with 1 lever per shaft on the passenger side of the case,
I thought the 203 had a single shaft mounted inside a hollow shaft using 2 levers stacked on top of each other. The 205 uses 2 separate shafts mounted on the front of the transfer which move in/out of the case so it's not a 205. The 208 is aluminum so I can rule that out, It's not a Dana 20 cause it has the New Process stamp on it. Did New Process make a 203 with 2 separate shafts beside each other ? All the literature I've found shows the 203 with a solid shaft inside a hollow shaft with 2 stacked levers............. I'm building a 203/205 Doubler using the O.R.D. kit so all i need is the range-box off the 203. Thanx in advance for any info.
--
Mad Dog

big round aluminum cover with 6 bolts on the rear end ?
3/4 inch pipe plugs for fill and drain ?
7 bolt holes on the front to mount to adapter ?
'D'-shaped shaft protruding slightly (or flush) below input shaft ?
if so, 203

Yep,yep,yep.........thanx Gary, i just found a pic of a 203 that matches this one, the triple-stick setup is gonna look cool sticking up thru the hump.
--
Mad Dog