NP205 Twin-stick update

Off road design is now making / selling a twin-stick shifter for the NP205. They worked the bugs out and it uses the factory trunnion which screws into the side of a 205.
I have ordered mine for $195.oo You will have to call them cause I couldn't find it on-line / (970)-945-7777
P.S. I am putting the finishing touches on the new motor.. 350 cid w/Vortec heads, self aligning roller rockers, dual-plane intake w/a 750 Carter, 1 5/8 hedders, Comp cams 4x4 Extreme cam 218/226 degrees dur. @.050, .462/.480" lift with 111 degreeslobe seperation running off a gear-drive. TH350/NP205 driving 3.73 gears and rolling on 32" all-terrains. She's almost done except for paint.
Mad Dog
'79 Scottsdale 4x4