Number of units made

Hi all, I have a 1998 Blazer that I bought new in Dec 1997. It's a two door, 5 speed model. I do not have the outside mounted spare tire. It's mounted in the rear of the truck. To this date I have not seen another one like this. Does anyone know how many units were made like this? Is there a Web site anywhere with this kind of information? I sent a E mail to Chevrolet a couple of years ago & they told me that they did not have any information on my truck on file. Kind of hard to believe but that's what they told me. Thank for reading my post.

Reply to
Big Duke

I've got a 92 full size blazer, tire in back of truck.

Reply to
mudmonkey

Every 2dr one I have seen has the outside carrier. It mostly depends on the model option I think.

Reply to
Shades