NWCE did it again, now a car/boat battery with 2X to 3X Energy

What they are doing is converting your existing battery into a higher Energy battery, the problem is I am far away from their state, so Mail order is the only choice, I hate to have them ship heavy battery by mail, any way I didn't think they can boost voltage to 13.7 volt. This is what I was looking for long time ago. This product can eliminate large capacitor. Two in one, it's amazing!

TheLoneRanger1OO

That violates the laws of energy conservation: it is impossible.

Doing so will decrease the amps.

Reply to
Desertphile

What's also amazing the the malware detected on the website. Be warned.

Reply to
Augustus