NWCE did it again, now a car/boat battery with 2X to 3X Energy

What they are doing is converting your existing battery into a higher Energy battery, the problem is I am far away from their state, so Mail order is the
only choice, I hate to have them ship heavy battery by mail, any way I didn't think they can boost voltage to 13.7 volt. This is what I was looking for long time ago. This product can eliminate large capacitor. Two in one, it's amazing!
http://www.nwcustomenergies.com/gen%20page7.html
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 02:43:03 -0700, "TheLoneRanger1OO"
That violates the laws of energy conservation: it is impossible.

Doing so will decrease the amps.
--
http://desertphile.org

What's also amazing the the malware detected on the website. Be warned.