O2 Sensor

Using a code reader, my truck (03 S-10 Crew Cab, 4.3l V6) was found to have a 'faulty' O2 sensor (the code reader said it was Bank 2 Sensor #1). Looking thru the archives, I saw a bunch of different posts about
the cost of these sensors and when looking on AutoZone.com, I found that the price varied significantly. Was Autozone.com correct w/ the price being around $120 while the $30 price (?) I saw in the archive for a different O2 sensor? I seem to recall in my 97 S-10 (4.3l V6) that it was around the same price (I don't recall which sensor failed).
Thanks in advance for your help, Steve (in Mars, PA)
A 4 wire modern sensor has a internal heater 130 is about right.

-
thanks for the info... I'm assuming the installation of the new O2 sensor is pretty much the same as the 'older' versions... box wrench and some elbow grease and it'll come out.
Steve (from Mars, PA)
Shep wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:23:54 -0500, MarsLionsFan wrote:

Isn't some of stuff under warranty until 80k miles or is that just the CAT?
Cat and pcm.

-
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:31:16 -0400, Shep wrote:

Thanks. If the CAT is an integral part of any part of the exhaust I suppose that would be covered too?

Check out www.oxygen-sensor-warehouse.com. Prices for my 98 Corolla varied according to brand, Bosh at the high end and off brand very cheap, as with your findings. For the price of the more expensive Bosh o2 sensor at Auto Zone I got both sensors at www.oxygen-sensor-warehouse.com.
Mike D.