O2 sensor (error bank 1 #2)

Well the service engine light came on (97 Astro) took it to my local guy and he plugged in the error code reader and it came up saying "02 sensor error bank1 #2" Does any one know which 02 sensor it might be. There are 4 darn 02 sensors on that van. I can 't afford to just buy all 4 even though they might need them.

thanks

Reply to
Steviee

drivers side Rear sensor

Reply to
alasatian

That's what I was thinking but gotta be sure.

Reply to
Steviee

just because of that code:

you do not have to throw parts at it!

there are diagnostic procedures to test if it is in fact the sensor, or a problem that is mechanical or electrical!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Naw! The computer never lies!