O2 sensor (error bank 1 #2)

Well the service engine light came on (97 Astro) took it to my local guy and he plugged in the error code reader and it came up saying "02 sensor error
bank1 #2" Does any one know which 02 sensor it might be. There are 4 darn 02 sensors on that van. I can 't afford to just buy all 4 even though they might need them.
thanks
drivers side Rear sensor
That's what I was thinking but gotta be sure.

just because of that code:
you do not have to throw parts at it!
there are diagnostic procedures to test if it is in fact the sensor, or a problem that is mechanical or electrical!
Refinish King

Naw! The computer never lies!
~KJ/TLGM <And bush got in on perfectly functioning computers>