O2 Sensor Question Again

I have a 97 Yukon 4X4 with the 350 Vortec.... I have several O2 Sensors that need to be replaced.... My problem is that I bought a set of new O2 Sensors
off a wrecked 2000 Chev Pick Up with a 350 Vortec... the sensor will screw in the holes but the plugs are not the same...... My question is; can I just change the plugs are is there something different with the sensors themselves..
Both sets have 4 wires the 2000 has black, brown, blue and white the 97 has 2 brown a cream and a purple....
can I switch these plugs and if so which wires go together?

Sensors
screw
You're problable trying to save money, but if I was you I'd buy the proper sensor for your vehical.. even tho someone could prolly tell you how to make it work..
Adair