o6 silverado

my ac wires burned the plastic right off by the blower, is this a recall issue or sorry charlie? it only bured one wire and my fan dont work now...

keelers wrote:

I don't know about the 06, but the 03's had a recall for problems with the connectors (and the wire harness) and the resistor block connector. Check with your dealer.
nonsense wrote:

ok thanks

Here is a link to the recalls section for the NHTSA for future reference. At least at this time, according to the site there is nothing about this issue.
http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/recallsearch.cfm
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

well thanks guys the dealer told me 300.00 bucks to fix it. but i told him it should be a maf defect deal and he agread but still wants 300.00. so i wrote chevy just to see what they tell me..good luck huh.

keelers wrote:

and he did say hes done a few of these so i guess i have to wait?