o6 silverado

my ac wires burned the plastic right off by the blower, is this a recall issue or sorry charlie? it only bured one wire and my fan dont work now...

Reply to
keelers

I don't know about the 06, but the 03's had a recall for problems with the connectors (and the wire harness) and the resistor block connector. Check with your dealer.

Reply to
nonsense

ok thanks

Reply to
keelers via CarKB.com

Here is a link to the recalls section for the NHTSA for future reference. At least at this time, according to the site there is nothing about this issue.

azwiley1

Reply to
keelers via CarKB.com

Reply to