odd sound from the tire

In my 93 jimmy, i noticed this weird sound comming from the front right tire. When I step on the break, the noise stops.

High pitched squeal?, check brake pad wear indicator.

-
its not a high pitched squeal. I guess you could say it sounds like a broken piece of metal. I heard something about lubing the router or something like that, but im not to sure
DO NOT lube the rotor.
It's a frictive material. It's DESIGNED not to slide. Lubing it is the worst thin gyou can do.
Take the wheel off and start checking for loos parts. Most likely the caliper mounting bolts, but also suspect the brake shield and brake pads.
Find it, soon-- before you go to stop and can't.
thanks for the post. im getting it checked a.s.a.p
"JimmyVortex" wrote:

Check wheel bearings too because they could be a bit wore and allowing the rotor to cock a bit and scrape brakes and then stighten up when the brakse clamp on to it.
to be on the safe side, ill get that checked out to and most likely get new wheel bearings and brake pads. The wheel bearings probably are worn, the truck has 125k on it. Thanks for the post
JimmyVortex wrote:

Brakes.. and the Truck will Keep Going down the road !