Off and on start...1978 Blazer K5 4 speed...

In the morning the vehicle starts with no problems.Once I turn it off after a 30+ minute drive it will not restart for atleast 10 minutes.The Blazer is
completely dead..no lights,no horn,no clicks,nothing.During this dead time I can if I choose to, I can pop start it with the clutch but it will not turn over with the key.After it cools down for 10+ minutes it will fire right up.Battery and Altenator are fine.Any ideas?
Watch the grounds on the chassis, all of them are subject to causing this, also the engine ground to battery and chassis. When this happens check for juice in and out of the ign. switch, they have been known to fail, lots of possibilities on a 27 year old truck.

-
"Oricha" wrote:

Do the light still work when it will not start and if so what do they do when you try to start it? (trying to narrow it down a bit)