Oil and filter.....

Page 2 of 2

SuperTech oil is made by Shell, along with Pennzoil, Quaker State, Rotella and a couple others. I think SuperTech must be from the bottom of the crude barrel though, because it smells like axle grease. Pop open a quart and take a whiff... after smelling it, I don't think I'd want to use that stuff even in my lawnmower!
Tony
Good choices! I use both of these and I also use Pure One (but I avoid Fram at all costs).