Oil cooler line leak at radiator

I replace my oil cooler lines in my 95 K1500 2 months ago. Now I see the Upper line fitting is leaking coolant at the radiator. I seem to have spun the fitting, now it weeps coolant.
Any easy way to fix this ? Sounds like a radiator replacement.
TIA
I am sure this can be repaired if you take it out and take it to a radiator shop. I believe the end tank will have to be removed. With all that in order and cost, I probably would just get a replacement radiator to drop in.
If you used Genuine GM oil cooler replacement lines, you will most probably be doing that repair again. Genuine GM lines are garbage. They WILL leak at the crimps sooner than you would expect. My company takes the complete old line sets to a hydraulic shop now. They reuse the ends and attach stainless steel braided lines to them. Never have to mess with them again!
Good Luck, James
Martin Riddle wrote:

Have you tried to tighten the large tin nut that holds the cooler tight?
Ian

I did try to sung it down, but its still weeps. I take another look. Funnny thing is I didnt muscle on the cooler lines.
Cheers
Martin Riddle wrote:

My new lines leaked also... I put pipe Dope on the line and the Threads .. Has not leaked again in the last 2 years . u can try PERMETEX akso ( NONE HARDNING

common on these trucks......GM came out with triple crimped lines and they STILL SUCK
--

"tom" < snipped-for-privacy@blowfish.us> wrote in message
news:HG_Rh.6620$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net...