oil leak???

I have just got my 97' Chevy blazer back from the Chevy dealer. They have rebuild my transmission. Now, I have noticed a couple drops grease (brown/maybe oil) under my car. This was in front of my car,
under the fan, or radiator. I have looked under my hood, but could not see anything. Engine looks clean. I know that I am few miles overdue for oil change. Any ideas, what it could be??? My car has only 90k miles.

Likely the oil cooler lines. Super common for them to leak. Could also be the tech didn't tighten the ATF cooler lines to the radiator. Check the steel lines that connect to the radiator, there will be two on either side. The two lines on the driver's side are the oil cooler lines, the two lines on the passenger side are the ATF cooler lines. Feel around the fittings and see if you get oil/ATF on your hand. If it is the AT cooler lines, have them fix the problem for free as it likely happened when they swapped out the AT.
Doc
ATF cooler lines to the radiator ====================================That was my first guess......

I would take it back to the chevy dealer and let them find out why.