Oil Leak 87 S10 Blazer

When I start the Blazer (2.8L). Oil pours out of a spot in the general vicinity of my oil filter, I have checked the oil filter and the leak isn't coming from there. Would anyone have any advise as to where the leak
may be?
i believe if you remove the oil filter you will find a adapter that is secured to the block using bolts, maybe i'm wrong again but check it. It could also be the oil pressure sending unit which is possibly mounted nearby. If all that checks out then the engine rear main seal is probably the culprit. -- Mad Dog

i think mad dog is right, those engines were natorious for their sending units blowing out, that baby will blow oil out till you fix it, and its a simple fix really.
abomb69

Is there any web sites with instructions on replacing the unit.
If that is indeed the problem.....? You simply disconnect the wire from it, loosen it with a wrench or special socket (available at parts house) then remove n replace. -- Mad Dog

Replacing and oil sending unit is a simple, job on that truck, if I'm not mistaken it is right beside the oil filter on the driver side of the truck, as someone else said, remove the wire and unbolt the sending unit with a wrench or tool.

Thank you, you've been a great help!