Oil leak- steady stream 92 Z71

I was getting my paper this morning and I noticed a leak coming into my drive way.. Sure enough it goes straight to my truck.. I got off work last night and iM about 5 miles away. This is a steady leak the whole
way. I keep a tray under were I park at at. Ive had a power steering leak. This pan was filled up. I checked my oil and it is dry as a bone.
I moved it in the garage jacked it up and I see oil about every were. My filter is tight no loose nut. I went got some more oil and gonna fill up and start and wonder if I can see were it is coming from>
Any Ideals on were to start or what it might be or how to find? Tks Fatdaddy

Hole in the filter?

Oil pressure sender? That big a leak should be easy to spot. H
Turns out it was the Oil Filter adapter. What holds the filter and bolts up to the engine.. The seals/gaskets were brittle and breaking away.. cost about $2.00 for a seal. had to buy a pack of different ones. Auto Zone stopped selling them here in my town. They said take it to the dealer. HA!!
I'd start with the lines to the remote oil filter/oil cooler. They tend to leak at the crimp between the metal and rubber part of the lines. Dan

This was my oil adapter seal.. I jacked it up put oil and started got under and sure enough it was coming from around the seal were the Oil adapter t hing connects.
I'm gonna have to take filter off but may not take connects off.. David