Oil pressure gauge on a 2003 Z71 DOA?

Guys,

My oil pressure gauge on my 03 silverado s*&# the bed a few days ago. I took the instrument cluster apart and found that the gauge is toast. Does anyone know where I can get the individual gauge part? I has 183C11.3 X C5 168 written on it. A friend of mine is an electical fixit guy. He could solder a new one on there in as much time as it is taking me to type this post. Replacing this one gauge is a whole lot cheaper than buying a complete new IPC.

Or better yet...if I can't get a replacement without buying a new one...Does anyone know if there are other cooler looking ones that will fit?

Warning...if you do take apart the individual gauge part...don't. it has 3 gears in it that don't ever want to fit back into the alignment holes ever again.

Thanks!

Pete..

Reply to
Pete

I just applied for a job at this place... >

S Young