? on gmpartsdirect.com

i have seen many of you guys tlk about this company and have a few questions. i have a 04 gmc sierra extended cab 4x4.
i want ti ad the skid plates and fender trim to it.
does gmpartsdirect fit like the factory fit would or are they from the factory. when i say fit, i mean like it would have come on the truck from the plant. thanks for any info you can give.
happy holdays to you all

They sell genuine GM parts.

Here is their policies page: http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/site_policies /
I've bought several items from them over the last several years and have never been dissatisfied with their service.
Brian
I have ordered a lot of items from them and everything has always been genuine GM

well thats great to hear, thanks a million people for your input on gmpartsdirect. sounds like there the way to go. thinking tho of printing what i want and going to local chevy and gmc dealer and see if they will match or beat the price. ya never know, cant hurt to try. thanks again all. again alot of good advice given and i am really greatful
Try www.partszoneonline.com Fairly competetive with the previously mentioned site, prices may be a little higher but the shipping is less.
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:26:29 -0500, red_z snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Charles H.) wrote:

Charles H. said

Good luck, but I seriously doubt a dealer will match prices quoted by gmpartsdirect.
Casey

It doesn't hurt to ask, gmpartsdirect is just a GM dealer in Illinois. They just advertise on the internet.
Brian